Skip to main content

Full text of "ED_000552C_00009753_0_a8a4d5ff-a4e8-43d8-b0c0-cd0744989181"

See other formats

To:  Loesel,  Matthew[loesel. matthew@epa.gov];  Delgado,  Eric[Delgado. Eric@epa.gov]

Cc:  Atencio,  Kathie[Atencio. Kathie@epa.gov];  Burgo,  Daniel[Burgo. Daniei@epa.gov];  Bernier,

Roberto[bernier.roberto@epa.gov];  EOC_Manager, [EOC_Manager@epa.gov];  EOC  Public
lnformation[EOC_Public_lnformation@epa.gov];  Tulis,  Dana[Tulis. Dana@epa.gov];  Turner,
Philip[Turner.Philip@epa.gov];  Rauscher,  Jon[Rauseher.Jon@epa.gov];
kris.fuller@westonsolutions.com[kris. fuller@westonsolutions.com];

Brad.  Morgan@WestonSolutions.com[Brad.  Morgan@WestonSolutions.com]

From:  Smith,  Terry

Sent:  Sun  8/16/2015  9:57:24  PM

Subject:  Re:  Region  6 data  through  Aug  11th

Sorry.  One  last  issue.

There  are  many  non  metal  analytes,  e.g.  alkalinity,  nitrates,  etc,  which  are  not
mentioned  in  the  messaging  and  which  have  not  been  posted  on  previous  posting.  Do
you  want  to  include  the  non  metals.  If  not,  I can  delete  them  here,  or  have  you  delete
them.  Please  let  me  know.

Terry